Tuesday, September 29, 2009

That…that…that that don’t kill me….

You know the rest of the lyrics.

Well, at least those who have a life do.

Some say, this blog is childish. Some say, it’s not popular. And that not many will be reading this blog. *mimicking Jeremy Clarkson’s tone*

clarkson460

All we know is, there is STILL so many comments in my chatbox.

Now, I know some of you genius think that by using my name to post your comments against, well, myself, you would ruin my reputation faster. Some of you are even tripping over your own words trying to make your comments as poisonous as possible.

Well, I say no one is foolish enough to shoot themselves in the foot. I’d have given you more credits for creativity if you’ve shown it. What more when those of you who commented against my friends at the time when I’m in their company. Foolish thing to do, won’t you say?

Plus, only those REAL friends I know, knows the way I actually write and the type of style which can only be from me.

After speaking to a friend earlier, it has come to my attention that I could ACTUALLY lodge a police report and have this matter brought up legally for legal actions. In other words, I could actually sue.

You see, whenever you enter your comment, the chatbox actually records your IP address and can trace to where the address originated from. A friend tried it, and it does work. And it’s legal too, because it’s to track conversations in case of threats, blackmails and etc.

And believe me, I know of lawyers who have fought and won many legal suits.

Being in the working environment and knowing people from all backgrounds and industries, you tend to make connections. Some are dark, some powerful and there are also lawyers and legal advisors.

The outside world is cruel.

But then, the way I look at it, I turned my friend’s advise down. What good will come of it other than sending some of you juveniles into prison, or getting a huge chunk of your parent’s money, or even putting you in jail for not being able to pay the fine?

It’d make me no different from you idiots trying your best to ruin my life. I’d just ruin yours or that of your families and be happy for a few weeks or maybe months.

Therefore, I’d just let you go on pretending that you’re more matured than me by doing what you’re currently doing because, it’s senseless to slowly fight each of you word for word. I have better things to do with my time if most of you don’t.

While you’re busy ruining my reputation, I’m still going about my normal life – going out with friends, socializing, working at the office, working out at the gym, travelling, spending time with my family, helping out at my shop. Why do you think I mostly blog or chat at odd hours?

There are tonnes of things to do out there, and I’m going to enjoy it if you all don’t. And I will always have people to enjoy it with.

This blog is childish you say? Well, maybe you aren’t old enough to understand half of it.

This blog isn’t popular? I didn’t intend it to be, anyway. It’s just my personal blog, not an advertising space.

Not many will be reading this blog? Then by all means, don’t come here. No one has a gun to your head. You’re just foolish enough to keep coming back for the sake of dropping a reply in my chatbox.

So in light of the new advises given, I’ve decided not to privatise this blog. After all, there are STILL people who come here to visit and take a quick stroll. That’s good enough for me.

All the things everyone said, won’t eventually kill me anyway. But it will make me stronger and tougher. So technically, you’re just feeding me.

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

                                                                     - Bernice Johnson Reagon

Nicely put, Bernice.

Nuff said.

Brand new 15” sport rims and tyres, I’m waiting for you next month!!!

1 comment:

PhoebeLeeYM said...

ehehe..People helping you to make your blog more popular la...on the search engine and through word of mouth. :D Maybe,in future you could help me advertise things!! so yeah!! make it MORE popular!! Thanks whoever you are out there..yohoo.. ;)
We should yumcha sometime again dude. Helps bring our stress level down and back to the old days where we could still lepak.. :)