Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shitty September

By the way, for those of you September babies, please don’t take offence. Totally not referring to you being born in this month.

I realised a lot of negative things had happened within the past few days. And mostly it was within this month.

Here’s a recap of the things that had happened:

1. My external hard disk containing all my good movies stopped working. And I have to find the time to go down to Low Yat to find the shop to get it fixed.

2. A long serving Key Account Manager in my office is leaving. Ergo, extra work and responsibilities for me and a few colleagues.

3. My CEO just decided to screw me over with multiple questions out of nowhere.

4. The car model I was working on for the past 4 months had a bad paint job. On the roof. Of all parts for it to happen.

5. A few accounts that I’ve been diligently working on were KIVed and I couldn’t close any new deals.

6. Lost RM30 without knowing where.

7. Drove more than a hundred km to attend a sales enquiry only to find out that it’s a bloody waste of time, petrol and toll money.

8. An error in my office computer which has disappeared for the past month or so just surfaced again. It makes the IP address for my network connection go haywire. Meaning no emails in and no connection to the printer.

9. Just got into an argument with a now ex-friend over reasons which I don’t even know. Another friendship lost.

Out of all the bad things that had happened in the past few days, the last was the one that took the cake.

Most of the above list had something to do with my company.

Yes, my boss is an asshole. The whole office knows it. Customers are sometimes that way as well. It’s a normal working life. Gadgets will always falter at one point.

The last one is the one that has me pissed off for no reason whatsoever and confused. But I’m trying my best to piece the things together because, believe it or not, I wasn’t even told why the argument started.

The only thing I could understand from it all is that the friendship is over and that she has a dark secret of mine she knows about but I couldn’t know about it.

And how?? Because she has heard of some rumours told by someone regarding yours truly?? Or did she just pluck that out of nowhere just to start an argument??

All I know is, there has been no clarification personally and still remains a hearsay. But I do wonder if there is anyone who IS spreading rumours and stories.

Someone help me because if I EVER do find out who it is, they’d wish they hadn’t been born.

I hate being accused for something I don’t even know about.

One positive thing about this incident is, I see a person for who she really is and it clarified what I’ve been hearing from others.

Life goes on.

No comments: