Monday, February 09, 2009

Think I’ll go to Boston…..

Everyday that I continue living here, I get more and more frustrated.

Frustrated with some of the people around me.

And every time those frustrations pop up again, my priority of moving out of my house goes higher and higher towards Top Priority. I’d probably move out at the first chance I get.

And what’s my plan if I DO move out?

First possibility : Move to another house, away from my family.

Second possibility : Move away to another country to either study or work.

I’m just so sick being here. Some people here are so FUCKING stubborn that I’m through and fed up with seeing them everyday.

Why should I have to suffer anger almost everyday when I could risk just going away to live a lonely,PEACEFUL life. Best of all, I can do whatever the heck I want. And I wouldn’t have to face some pain in the ass everyday.

At least when I’m lonely, I won’t be going around with a sulk on my face and anger in my heart. The least I can do there is find one new friend. Not an impossible thing for me.

What’s the point in living in your own home and not feel happy being there?

I think I'll go to Boston...
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name

I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice...

That’ll just be great.

Isn’t moving out part of growing up?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First, you could discover your passion. When you are bored or random, write down the ten most satisfying experiences of your life. Ten or more. Then go back and write down what about that experience made you joyful, satisfied, or happy. Send this list to me and I will give you a free consultation. (I'm a motivation coach.) See me at ThePowerOfBoredom.com and reply via the contact link.

Letitia