Saturday, September 09, 2006

Accumulations

I feel my passion in blogging is slowly disappearing nowadays.I mean,I'm not as active as I used to be and mostly,I fill my blog either once in a blue moon or often with junk.

This will be one of those "once in a blue moon" post.

Many things happen over the past weeks (or months,I'm not counting).

Term break came and went in a matter of seconds.We suffered for 3 gruelling months and all we receive is a petty 2 weeks leave.WITH ASSIGNMENT.Come on.It's not even enough for us to enjoy it to get us back in the mood to do more work.But we always find our time for leisure and pleasure.

Went on a KL trip with the guys of CD055-1 - Sam,James,Will,Ben,JT and Cal.Strut around Times Square,Sungai Wang,BB Plaza and KLCC in search of figures and comics.And in Sam's case,advertising references as well.Went over to KLCC for dinner and a movie - Monster House.Had supper later at a hawker centre where they entertain the older customers with live performances of oldies songs in mandarin,hokkien and whateverelse they can actually sing.

Completed my Gundam Astray figurine bought during the Kl trip within 4 hours.RM40 is completed.

Rushed figures on Sunday to be handed in on Monday morning but still managed to finish 8 in a day.My personal record.I'll never do figures like that EVER again.

Crikey.Steve Irwin recently passed away,killed by a killer stingray which had sworn to take revenge for it's reptilian machas who were frequently harassed by Stevey.

Seriously.He died after being stabbed by the stingray's barb tail.The guy who brought you The Crocodile Hunter is killed by a stingray instead.He was a good presenter and a passionate environmentalist (taken from news statement).

Discovered that Jason Lo is a dedicated image maker of Malaysia.His song Old Newspaper is a fine example of songs which will easily be recognised as being "Malaysian" with a strong "Malaysian identity".Cries of "old newspaper,paper lama..sau kau pou chi,sou jiu pao che" can only be heard in no other than good ol' noisy Malaysian residential area.

And hey,if that's not Malaysia,then I don't know what is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://muhtdmgx.com/bjdg/nsne.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xedwaoel.com/nwqm/wcme.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://muhtdmgx.com/bjdg/nsne.html | http://qmtiujjl.com/ssoc/hbmg.html