Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Never again..

What was supposed to be a fun day out turned into a disaster for me.

We had a steamboat party at Ashe's house in Cheras today which kicked off at around 7sumthin pm.

All the food were excellent and we had a game of Twister after that.The fun of seeing everyone tangled up trying to place their anatomy in the right color dots.

We left Ashe's at around 1am.

As I got out of Taman Connaught and on to the MRR2,I overtook James' Terrano and accelerated faster.I think I reached more than 100km/h on the highway.

I was driving on the 3rd lane when i saw a blockade in front and had to brake hard to stop and cut in front of another car.When I reached,the police officer there instructed me to pull over.And so I did.Another officer walked up and told me I was speeding.

Of course I tried denying.He then went over to ask another officer for my clocked speed.Apparently,I was doing 112km/h on a 80km/h stretch.I was stunned.Isn't the limit 110km/h on the highways? 80km/h how to jalan??

The officer gave me a ticket and told me he had set a court date for 29th of August.

Court? What the..??

I asked whether do I reeeeaaaally have to go to court and he said yes.Apparently,the MRR2 is an Accident Zone and every summon has to go thru the Majistret Court.

I told him this was my first offence and asked if there was "anything he could do about it".

He just coldly shook his head.There and then I knew,I'm screwed.

Came home and told my dad who wasn't asleep yet at around 2am.He was totally pissed off but didn't want to talk about it yet.He did mention that it's coming out of my allowance though.

It really was my fault for speeding in the first place.No one could force me to speed except myself.It's just that,I was already coming home at a very late time after being bugged by my parents to come home by 12am.If I knew,I should've just be late and get my self in warm water instead of being late and getting a ticket to turn that warm water to full,overheated steam.

Lesson is,don't speed anywhere after the second toll booth from Subang.

I'm supposed to go sleep now because it was a direct order from my dad to keep himself from f**king me up.

7 comments:

Royce Tan said...

woah. i didnt expect u to blog bout it already so fast. I'm still awake n looking around blogs. So anyway, me n Evonne passed ur cars. We were thinking. thank goodness my car cant go as fast in tat short time even if i wanted to.
ANyway,dun take it too hard la,its sumtin tats over areadi.If u get angry over it oso it doesnt help much.And remember,every bad has a balancing good.So mebe sumthin good is comin ur way :)

Chris Yuen said...

thanx royce..

nah..upset or anythin..it is my fault for speedin anyway..

gotta pay the price for it..

jus that,i'm currently owrried bout the court thing..T.T

Chris Yuen said...

worried*

Anonymous said...

poor dood..well u weren't the only one who got stopped yesterday nite just to let u know..

traffic police just have such an ability to pop up from the blue when u give in to that little imp tempting u to do stuff u normally never think about doing.. sigh

小虫 said...

wooo...i suppose to think that this is the 1st time u go to court right XD...

well is really upset & sad & worry...there alot of thing u gona 'fan'~
wat to do...juz take it as lesson loz..
Dont speeed...i think for now i will not move to 3rd lane n nvr drive more than 80km/hr...

Cheer up man..^^

Chris Yuen said...

yea jules..a lot of people got stopped there..non of u kena,right??

lucky james got away..or else 2 cars oso kena,mati la..

hahaha,kah khing..i dun think u'll speed lo..

anyway,people..try not to speed la..unless there's like a million ringgit waitin on the other end and u dun mind gettin a RM500 speedin fine..lolz

小虫 said...

loz...haha
watz tell u tat i dont speed 1 leh..haha

tell u my exp la..10km/hr also can get accident leh..i think this kind of 'stun' only me can do so~...hehe...