Sunday, July 02, 2006

Headache la..

I got this from our class blog regarding the incident of a school girl being attacked by,well,...other girls.

http://www.malaysiakini.tv/podcast/fight/

It seems she was attacked over something she allegedly said to someone else.The sound wasn't really that clear so I could only understand part of the arguement.

Now,my question is,what is this country coming to?

By the looks of the bitches in this video,they looks like some sort of "tai kar che"s trying to stamp their authority on others.Screaming and shouting around.Even after the "attackie" denied saying things,the attack continued.

Worse of all,there were guys looking like gangsta-wannabe lala chais standing there looking at the incident taking place and not do anything about it.

There were pushing,slapping and hair-pulling action taking place and no one said anything to resolve it by talking or worse comes to worse,scolding.

I've seen many gangsters,tai kors and tai kar ches during my schooling times and I almost basically hang around them,be it chinese or indian gangs.Most of them were my friends but none of this nonsense had ever taken place.Subang gangsters are more of the "friendly" type,although things could get pretty ugly at times of gang-fights.The problem is,gang-fights is different from a simple arguement.For small matters,no one ever gets hurt.

Back to these bitches in the video.If you've watched it,one bitch could even go up and smile at the camera while doing some stupid lala pose.

If this was happening to my friends,it would be the attacker instead of the attackie who will be going home with a black eye,a bruised rib and maybe a fractured skull.

Try being in a gang-fight and come out alive.Then you can consider yourself a gangster.If not,you're still just a goddamned,fucking lala chai or lala mui gangsta-wannabe.

Yes I am angry at these people who think being a gangster is fun.

Gangster,my ass.

No comments: