Monday, March 27, 2006

Shopping..

Knowing that my regular shoes for college is detoriating,I decided to get a new pair of shoes during the weekend.

I wanted to purchase a pair of imitation shoes from Sungai Wang on Saturday.Hey,although it's imitation products,doesn't mean that the quality sucks.The quality's almost as good and lasting as a branded pair.After all,the manufacturing country is the same anyway.

But I was largely disappointed with the choices of shoes available there.Most of the shoes did not meet my taste.So,I decided to go home empty handed and still not settle for a branded pair as I would wear the shoes unbelievably fast.

On Sunday,wich is today,I decided to head to Summit Shopping Centre to look for a pair of imitation shoes.I found a pair I like.















The one on the right is my shoe.I got myself a pair of Adidas Superstar Collection shoe.My dad saw a pair of Nike shoe that he liked and bought it.

Here's the best part.By having the same feet size as my dad,I could wear his pair of shoe to college too.Which means,I now have two pairs of new shoes.Cool!!!

I asked the friendly shop assistant if these shoes were imitations and found out that they aren't.His boss goes over to Shanghai,Taiwan and Korea and brings back these shoes in a small quantity.Some of which are limited editions like the pair I bought.

After their stocks are sold out,new designs of shoes are added.

After unloading my shoe from da box,my dog decided to make the box his new bed.












Doesn't that box look comfy??

3 comments:

ThePinkRabbit said...

awwwwwwwwww...so cute!!!!! is that the poodle dog that u have? the one i haven't seen before...?

Chris Yuen said...

no la..tis is my good,old boy boy..

~@i~ said...

that dog is so cute!!! pity the head couldnt quite fit