Sunday, March 12, 2006

Exploration week..

This is supposed to be exploration week in TOA.So why the hell do we have so many extra classes???

MONDAY - Majoring talk.Interesting but not as interesting as my sleep.

TUESDAY - 15 minutes Lettering and Calligraphy critique session which has wasted my whole day in college.

WEDNESDAY - Sunway Lagoon Day!!!
Shidio Fai Fai Wan finally got a day to unwind and relax without worrying about assignments..

Participants :
FUNT Group minus Sam Goh
Samantha
Shaza
Junn Tseng
Ken
Kexin
Jingyi
Ben
Shawn
May
Ashlei
Chin Hou
Jia Ling
Li Sian
Me (Chris)
Ben Cheong and friend

(Pics can't be uploaded due to the failure of blogspot...blame them)

Then,we had dinner in Nandos.Later,Sam,Shaza,Ken,Jingyi,Kexin and I went to watch Pink Panther.It was funny.Very funny.Recommended for a good laugh.

THURSDAY - No replacement classes.Got to go to Seafield to play basketball.

FRIDAY - Illustration replacement class.This is what we did...


Written by lecturer but editted by Shawn.










After class,Ken,Jingyi,Kexin,Yevon,Ben and I had lunch in Ming Tien joined by the FUNT group.Then,the 6 of us went to Pyramid to ice skate.

Participants :
Ken
Kexin
Jingyi
Yevon
Ben
Me (Chris)
















This is actually my 1st experience ice skating.It's fun.Didn't fall down for the first 2 hours.And i kinda got the hang of it after and hour and a half.

But after they cleared up the water and resurfaced the ice,my skates started to feel wobbly because of some chipped off ice and holes in the surface,But I still didn't fall.But eventually,I did.a guy came from my back,lost control,hit the back of my right blade and swerved it and made me lose balance.

Statistics:
Most Falls :- Jingyi-5,Yevon-1,Me-1,Kexin-0,Ken-0,Ben-0
Hardest Fall :- Jingyi
Fastest Learner :- ME!!
Duration of Outing :- 3 hours 30 minutes

Only at the end of the week,it finally felt like exploration week.It's not exploration week if we do not have any fun at all.Even the simplest of outing is good enough.

Later at night,I had some booze to cool down.














Don't worry.I get my fair share of plain water as well.















The good feeling of refreshment.And I'm ready for another day.

Damn.Lots of assignments are piling up.

Gotta go.

No comments: