Friday, January 27, 2006

Randoms

This is my randoms.Really don't have anything serious to blog nowadays.

Went to college for my Malaysian Studies discussion.Our presentation is tomorrow.I'm speaking from the point of a Japanese officer during the Japanese Occupation.Sat in Raspberry with Shawn,JT,Chin Hou and Ben having breakfast while waiting for Li Sian and Jia Ling to show up.When they did,we ended up having our discussion there.

Had lunch in Teppanyaki with JT and Chin Hou.JT cheng me da meal.Now I owe him Nandos after CNY.Made my way home and took a nap.Over-exhausted.

Got most of my Design assignment references from Kennysia's blog.He practically helped with my assignment.

Can't stop reading Kennysia's blog.Funny dude.Started reading at 9 and stop just a few minutes before I published my blog post.

Thought of my next blog post,which I'm too lazy to put up now.

Still figuring why people can't use the word "Christmas" anymore.Religion matter.

Make a note to myself not to take pictures in Singapore's SMRT stations.

Go out to more clubs in the future.Looks cool but I'll try to control my alcohol intake there.Besides,the view in clubs are "breathtaking".

Still kembang from Li Sian's comment that my presentation speech has "attitude".Oh yeah..

Wondering if I'll put on a kg or two tomorrow after walloping off a chicken rice and a chicken set from Rasa Ayamas.

Feeling really happy that all my pimple problems have disappeared.Gives a real boost to the male ego now.Wahahahaha...

Ah man.I still suck at blogging randoms.Will try better next time.Goodnitez..

No comments: