Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dedicated To Keegan Lee

This blog post is dedicated to Keegan Lee,a friend of mine who just passed away on Christmas day in a car accident.

I onli knew about it today through my friend,Johnny.I was shocked.I couldn't believe it.A good guy has gone to the afterlife.I've known Keegan since form1,which makes it 7 years now.He was a nice,smart,polite and some say,soft guy.He had ambitions like all of us.He studied hard for it but now he can't fulfill it.Such a terrible waste.

Johnny said it wasn't him who was drivin.But,fate has it's way.And there's nothin we can do but mourn his passin.I didn't speak to him much in school.Maybe because we were in different classes.But occasionally,we do chat.And he is a very nice guy to talk to.And he has lots of friends who are now sad that he has left.

Keegan,you're a nice friend.It's been nice knowing you.May you rest in peace..

3 comments:

Chris Yuen said...

thanx ozzie..a lot of seafield ppl attended da funeral...everyone was sad..even though some put on barbie-doll smiles..u noe,plastic/fake smiles..but truth,everyone was sad..i was sad...

Chris Yuen said...

soli lerr..nothin to update...my life's a little boring these few days..hehehe..i'll update soon..wen i'm not busy..

Sam said...

I also wrote a piece on Keegan - but I'll be linking this page to mine if you don't mind. =p Cheers!