Tuesday, December 27, 2005

CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas is da best time of the year because of the jolly,merry atmosphere.It's most people's favourite time of the year.Not because of the gifts,of course.

CHRISTMAS EVE
Was invited to Timothy's Christmas Eve party in his house.Every year occasion.I got over to Johnny's house around 6.40pm to wait for Tim to fetch us.Lionel was there earlier.Johnny let us watch a stand-up comedian,RUSSELL PETERS.He was hilarious.Around 7 somethin,Tim arrived.He took us and picked up a few others and we arrived at his house around 8pm.The spread was fabulous.Sorry i didn't have pics to show.A waste i forgotten my digicam cuz i was in a hurry to go over to Johnny's house.Then,we had a Christmas song singing session.Everyone gathered at the hall and we started singing Christian songs.Silent night and all..
Tim's father is a good comedian himself.And Lionel was his victim of his cha-in tis time cuz Sebastian is in Sarawak.Sebastian kena last year.Hehehe..

Tim's dad is Alwin.So here's wat happened last year..

Alwin : U not tired,rite??
Seb : No..
Alwin : U noe where i stay,rite??
Seb : Ya..
Alwin : U hav my house phone number,rite??
Seb : Ya..
Alwin : If anythin happens...don't call me..

All of us stood there laughin.Tim's dad is cool.Funny guy.Verry funny.Got home around 2 somethin and went to bed.

CHRISTMAS
Nothin much in da morning.Slept and got up very late.Delivered da gifts i bought.At night,i had to go out wit relatives who came from Indonesia.Came home around 9 somethin.
Then,me and my dad went over to my neighbours house cuz we were invited by my neighbour for his Christmas dinner.Didn't eat much though cuz i had dinner.And this must be the first time i hear my dad say,"Amir,give him a can of beer la."Cool.Now i like Tiger beer too.Hehehe..
Then,me and Nigel went to his room to play some PS2 games.I got pawned in Winning Eleven.Well,i don't own a PS2,so i'm not familiar with the controls for the game.Went home around 2 somethin again and slept.

Well,dat's all for the occasion.Next stop : New Years Eve.

3 comments:

CD055-1 said...

not because of presents?!?

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Yuen said...

hey,it's true..din receive any but i was happy givin my frens theirs..

Chris Yuen said...

hahaha..of course everyone wants to be at the receivin end...but it doesn't matter much to me..giv and take is all da same to me..