Wednesday, December 09, 2009

MIA…

I just realised that I’ve not blogged in a long while.

Nor have I read any blogs for the past few weeks.

I’ve just gone online lesser during my time at home and even when I am online, I rarely spend my time browsing around blogs. I even make my stops a brief one in social sites like Facebook and Twitter.

One of the contributing factor would be that my personal laptop has been in a “hospital” for the past few weeks, limiting my access to putting nonsense histories and websites on my company laptop.

Anyway, the Christmas season is here.

IMG_0379

Companies decorating their establishments with beautiful lightings and colourful decorations. And some even liven up the spirit by having performances.

IMG_0380

Which reminds me: Start looking at my shopping list.

I am so into the holiday mood at this moment. The good thing is, every Friday until next year is a holiday!!!

Bought tickets to catch the Formula Drift event that’s happening next week in Serdang. I even got Grandstand tickets. Just hope it doesn’t rain and ruin the day.

IMG_0381

The ticket is good for 2 days and it’ll be fun to go around taking photos of the drift machines. Can’t wait!!!

The past few weeks has been great, besides the presence of work.

Been going out quite often with some old friends and being with the girlfriend. Never seems to stop keeping me occupied.

Road trip up North on Friday. Woohooo!!!

(My poor car)

Til then.

No comments: