Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Things you hear..

Ever had that kind of a day when you hear a repetition of the same word.It just goes on over and over again.

Todays special word is..

MAY!!!

Try making up and answering any question using May's name.

Today we had our TVC proposal pitching presentation.I freaking messed the whole presentation up.I believe this is the worst presentation that I had ever given throughout my 3 terms in TOA.

Sigh...

Can't expect anything since I prepared my pitching speech at 5am this morning and didn't have anytime to practice.Even the flash cards failed tremendously in providing aid to my speech.If things didn't get any worse,I didn't even start on my perspective project yet.

I think our perspective lecturer was pissed off today after he found out that majority of the class didn't even complete 50% of the final art piece.He just left the class and did not come back after that.

In Shidio Fai Fai Wan,you see all sorts of crazy stuffs.There's games going around where the answer is May's name,competition to see who could double-step on the classroom wall and even a competition to see who's head can create a freakin hole on the ceiling board.

Ben was the winner in the final event.

Thinking of my assignments due this week is depressing me.

SIGH!!!

No comments: